The Great Breakfast Bake Off
The Great Breakfast Bake Off is exactly that. Packed with protein, vitamins and minerals. Simply whack the ingredients into a dish, place it in the oven and wait for the magic to happen.
- olive oil
- 4 sausages
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 4 portions spinach (frozen)
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Salt & pepper
Let’s do this
- Pre-heat oven to 190c
- Coat a large baking dish or tray with a little olive oil
- Arrange the sausages, mushrooms and spinach in the dish
- Make a little room for each of the eggs and crack them into the dish
- Sprinkle over the mixed herbs
- Add a little salt and pepper
- Place the dish in the oven for 30 minutes
To learn more about healthy eating habits to achieve your fitness goals, contact James Staring, a leading personal trainer in Clapham, London.
ABOUT JAMES STARING
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham, London. His methods have featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Hello, Healthy, Daily Mail, Closer, and many more. After giving up smoking and entering the fitness industry in 2009, James has focused on his passion to help others transform their health and fitness. However, James is convinced that most people struggle so much more than they need to in an effort to improve their fitness. Through his company, Fit to Last, which he runs with his partner, Ali Page – James has helped hundreds of men and women make small adjustments in their daily habits to transform their fitness and to love how they look and feel.