Meet the new standard in small group training in Clapham. Welcome to our 60-Day Challenge
We are delighted to introduce our all new 60-Day Challenge. As a Clapham personal trainer, I am really excited to present our take on small group personal training and nutrition to the neighbourhood where our studio is based.
This programme is designed specifically for those who want results and have tried everything to get them. Whether you’re a busy mum, a professional with a hectic lifestyle, or an avid fitness enthusiast, if you’re ready to commit to transforming your body, this is the programme for you.
We specialise in providing a structure that gets you sustainable results. This structure is founded upon two concepts: whole-food eating and full-body exercise. Many programmes follow one concept or the other, but ours combines both with excellent success.
Our 60-Day Challenge in Clapham includes:
- 2-3 x 50-minute small group Personal Training sessions each week with a top quality personal trainer (maximum 6 members per group)
- Meal planning and recipes based on your training schedule and fitness goals
- One-to-one nutrition coaching, helping you to develop habits around effective eating.
- Optional additional workouts for you to complete independently: in addition to the small group Personal Training sessions, we also provide additional ‘home training’ that you can complete independently through our app
- Regular assessments to make sure you are staying on track, and to advise you on any changes to keep you improving. These assessments include a 3D Body Scan and Health Review.
Our programme is truly unique in the market because it provides the customised approach of 1:1 training and nutrition planning and coaching in a small group setting. When you work with us you have a team of experts to support you and guide you to getting the results you are looking for.
How committed are you to achieving your results? Have you ever had a team of experts working with you to set you up for success in achieving great results? You do now!
To learn more, contact James Staring, a leading personal trainer in Clapham, London.
ABOUT JAMES STARING
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham, London. His methods have featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Hello, Healthy, Daily Mail, Closer, and many more. After giving up smoking and entering the fitness industry in 2009, James has focused on his passion to help others transform their health and fitness. However, James is convinced that most people struggle so much more than they need to in an effort to improve their fitness. Through his company, Fit to Last, which he runs with his partner, Ali Page – James has helped hundreds of men and women make small adjustments in their daily habits to transform their fitness and to love how they look and feel.