This No-Carb Bread recipe is a guilt-free way to get more bread in your life. We found this winner of a recipe at www.dietdoctor.com
Makes 1 loaf or 6 rolls
- baking powder
- apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- boiling water
- sesame seeds (optional)
Let’s do this
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add to the dry ingredients, the boiled water (freshly boiled), vinegar and egg whites, whilst beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten your hands and form the dough. Place into a greased baking tin. Alternatively, you can form 6 bread rolls and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack in oven for 50-60 minutes.
- To test if the loaf is ready, insert a toothpick/skewer in the middle – if it comes out clean, your bread is done.
Store in fridge or freezer
ABOUT JAMES STARING
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham, London. His methods have featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Hello, Healthy, Daily Mail, Closer, and many more. After giving up smoking and entering the fitness industry in 2009, James has focused on his passion to help others transform their health and fitness. However, James is convinced that most people struggle so much more than they need to in an effort to improve their fitness. Through his company, Fit to Last, which he runs with his partner, Ali Page – James has helped hundreds of men and women make small adjustments in their daily habits to transform their fitness and to love how they look and feel.James focuses on building the best version of you and inspiring you to new levels of health and fitness – regardless of your current ability or age. James is always keen to share the tools he uses to assist others in achieving their goals and has featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Healthy and Hello! magazines.