SAFETY AND HYGIENE MEASURES IN COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19 AT OUR PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO IN CLAPHAM, LONDON
SAFETY AND HYGIENE PROTOCOL TO STAY SAFE
We want to reassure you we’re taking the precautions necessary to ensure your safety during a visit to our personal training studio in Clapham. Our top priority remains the wellbeing of our members and team and in providing a safe environment.
The risks associated with coronavirus have led to some adjustments in how we’ll operate for the time-being, in order to prioritise your safety while visiting. Having completed a risk assessment and training in the prevention of covid-19, we have put the following safety and hygiene measures in place:
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing stations have been installed inside and outside of the studio.
- Coaches will continue to wear a mask when not social distancing
- Doors and windows will be kept open to improve ventilation and reduce high touch-points.
- A UVC shoe sanitiser has been installed at entrance to studio.
- A deep clean and anti-viral fogging disinfection has been completed at the studio. This procedure will take place on a regular basis.
- An enhanced daily cleaning schedule is in operation. Equipment and high-touch points will be cleaned after each use/every session.
We’ll need help to ensure a safe environment. We’re asking our staff, members and visitors to:
- Follow guidelines on self-isolation and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
- Bring drinks bottle pre-filled.
- Sanitise hands before entering the studio. (Hand-sanitiser stations have been installed just outside entrance to studio and also inside)
- Sanitise footwear before entering the studio. (A UV shoe sole sanitiser has been installed).
- Temperature check upon arrival. (We have a contactless digital thermometer installed).
We continue to stay well informed of the developing situation, following latest official advice and recommendations and we’ll keep you updated regularly with total transparency as things progress. Huge thanks for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you in.
To learn more about how we can help you achieve your fitness goals, contact James Staring, a leading personal trainer in Clapham, London.
ABOUT JAMES STARING
James Staring is a personal trainer based in Clapham, London. His methods have featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Hello, Healthy, Daily Mail, Closer, and many more. After giving up smoking and entering the fitness industry in 2009, James has focused on his passion to help others transform their health and fitness. However, James is convinced that most people struggle so much more than they need to in an effort to improve their fitness. Through his company, Fit to Last, which he runs with his partner, Ali Page – James has helped hundreds of men and women make small adjustments in their daily habits to transform their fitness and to love how they look and feel.