These Carb-Free Muffins are a great recipe to batch-cook for a grab and go breakfast or snack.
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 100g feta, diced
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- Ground black pepper
Let’s do this
- Pre-heat oven to 180c
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until blended
- Pour the egg mixture into a 12-portion muffin tray
- Bake the muffins for 30 minutes at 180c
Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
ABOUT JAMES STARING
James Staring is a personal trainer Clapham, London. His methods have featured in publications such as Your Fitness, Hello, Healthy, Daily Mail, Closer, and many more. After giving up smoking and entering the fitness industry in 2009, James has focused on his passion to help others transform their health and fitness. However, James is convinced that most people struggle so much more than they need to in an effort to improve their fitness. Through his company, Fit to Last, which he runs with his partner, Ali Page – James has helped hundreds of men and women make small adjustments in their daily habits to transform their fitness and to love how they look and feel.